METHODS OF WRITING BIOGRAPHY
There are multiple ways to write curriculum vitae, each tailored to a particular case. Choose the best format for you and which is linked to your skills and, of these ways:
1-Biography in chronological order:
1. Many people tend to list their experience and qualifications according to chronological order.
2. You can list your experience and your history of scientific career in terms of the newer.
3. One disadvantage of this form:
• There is considerable focus on the events.
• And reduce the focus on the job seeker.
• There may be some repetition in the narrative of the responsibilities and duties that you were undertake.
2. Biography functional:
this type of curriculum vitae that summarizes the functions of the occupied under headings such as background (finance) (Administration) (communication) .........
1. This form of curriculum vitae is useful:
- If you have a diverse carrier history by changing your job several time.
- It puts all the past experience and skills to the employer.
3. Biography mixed:
this type of CV a mixture of two types of chronological and functional CV.
1. And is one of the most flexible CV types.
2. It leaves you to concentrate on your skills and experience.
3. And covers the gaps in your history career.
4. It can help you in defining the goal of your CV in a specific post
Steps to prepare your CV
Biography often consisted of:
• Career goals
- Contact information (name, address, phone number .......)
- Date of Employment
- Special training
- Rewards and awards certificates of excellence and scientific
- Hobbies and interests
- Professional membership
- Trade certificates and licenses
First: The objective of vocational / career
To put a right goal in the professional CV you must:
- To identify where you want to work, if (a large enterprise - Company - Warehouse - Factory - a hospital - if you are looking for a job in public relations .....)
- Write two or three lines short lines at the top of the page, to clarify the link between you and the work also you have to show:
• the benefit the employer gain from your experience.
• highlight your skills and experience
• the extent of your interest and enthusiasm in customer service
• show that you are willing to have this job
If you have an opportunity to work in the teaching profession:
mention the qualities you have related to this field (such as your love for teaching, interesting on young student, your ability to deal with the students and faculty members in balanced manner.
- your object must be:
o the brevity of the writing
o the absence of language and punctuation errors
- Take into account the preparation of a set of CVs to suit different jobs and companies.
- If you do not target your own career, the general is a creation of the article.
- Apply professional goal at the outset.
II: Contact Information
The list includes the following information:
- Must use the correct form of the name as it appears in your official documents.
- Put your name at the top of each page of the CV
- decide what addresses you are going to use.
• Permanent address
• your current address
• Home address / address of the apartment
- Be sure of the details
• your e -mail
• the correct Zip Code
• No. apartment / house
• your e-mail
- If you expect to leave your current home, write a note:
(I am in this address until April 20 of the × × 20)
- Put the contact numbers in a list.
- Put the telephone code for your country
- Do not put your work phone number, unless you do not have a personal phone, and in this case, use your work phone and mention your work hours .
III: Date of employment / work experience
- Level of employment history in a time in descending order, so that the entry into the current work or newer
- If you had worked before
• Name and address of the employer
• the years and months that you worked out
• Job title
• a brief description of duties and accomplishments, results and responsibilities that you were do.
• the type of work (contract - part-time - a complete work ......)
• the place where you worked (city - province - ......)
The name of the company, institution .....
- Write the dates and as words of such example (May not 05)
- View topic of expertise related to the work you ask for.
- Stay away from telling the story of your life, but descript to the employer as it makes you a candidate who deserves the interview
- Apply the education directly after the career history, unless you are new graduates or still at school
- put the education in the time-frame, and start with the most recent
- Put in the list:
• the name of high school you graduate from
• name of college / university
• years of study
• Degrees granted to you, or expected to receive
• Indicate the place of graduation
• provide materials or courses you have finished which have the subject matter of the work you ask for.
• If you are (40) years old and you did not complete the school, avoid writing the education history at the forefront of CV, but focused on your skills and licenses and experience
If you are in secondary school
• Write your CV (6) months before graduation
• List of scholarships, which expects to receive to obtain a bachelor's degree
• Indicate the extent of discipline (good conduct) in the school
If you are a university student in the final year
Put in the list:
Name of college / university student
years of studying
Indefinitely, such as the degree B.Sc. (Applied Sciences - Science Mathematics ) Engineering -
The anticipated date of graduation identify the month and year
Indicate the place of graduation
materials or courses you have finished which have the subject matter of the work you ask for
Indicate the extent of discipline (good conduct)
mention if you have changed your education scope at the University.
V: Special training:
In this section:
- Provide the training courses that are commensurate with the work and have a positive impact on to the employer, such as:
• obtained additional short courses and are important in your work
- write-up courses in the time-frame and start the most recent sessions
- Take into account the fact of:
• the correct name of the course or session
• When received
• Where did you get it
• if you received a certificate of
VI: the reward and prizes
- Provide all the prizes and awards obtained through your work, or during your studies, or through your social activities
- Put in the list:
• Name of award / reward
• the name of the donor
• receive date
VII: Hobbies and interests
VIII: Professional membership:
- Type of membership in professional organizations that join it, and having a bearing on the subject of the work progress
IX: voluntary action and social service
- write the names of volunteer organizations you worked in the field of social service and the period during which you worked together with the years
X.: trade certificates and licenses:
§ Put in the list:
• the correct name of the license and certificate
• the name of the Institute, which granted the license (without the use of abbreviations)
• Indicate the year in which the license has been taken
• Date of renovation
Ten atheist: Publications / Studies and Research
- Put in the list:
• All work published or are in press for publication and that you accomplish
• working papers presented at conferences
• Write the address clearly
- if the publications list is long write only publications that are related to the type of job for which you would have.
- Write a biography of the author in interesting way
- Describe briefly the importance of this to the employer and the employee
XII: People Identifiers
- Provide the names of two or three suitable reference for you
- Take their permeation on the use of their names
- put in the right way the following
• job title
• their phone numbers, make sure that these phones valid and correct
- Tell them about the jobs you are looking for, as if to be contacted by the employer, and to give a clear picture of your skills and experience in work
- give them copies of your resume
- Place their names at the end of your CV
Curriculum vitae form
• Personal information:
Name Nationality Date of Birth Age Place of Birth
Address Phone 1 house 2 house
Mobile phone e-mail
Type of target goals
• academic qualifications and certification made by:
M qualified appreciation of its history the University \ Institute College \ Specialization Center
• Training courses, seminars, lectures and workshops:
M the program contents of its history the Center Program
• practical experiences:
Function from the company
• Co-organisms and committees which included:
The Commission or the General Membership Type Phone
• Other skills:
The quality of skill skills
Languages read speak write
Name Mobile Number
By God, the Source of strength,,,